Keep on running…
Doctor, runner and author Andrew Murray reveals five top ways to stay motivated, even when the sun’s not shining…
1. Make sure your alarm is nowhere near your bed, then you’ll be forced to get up and turn it off… And once you’re up…
2. Remember, the first steps are the hardest. Once you get going, you’ll probably have a great time! And trust me, you won’t regret it.
3. Listen to good music! I often find it helps if I’m by myself.
4. Go out with a friend. I always like doing this because you can have a proper chinwag while running, and it means you can continue your conversation over a well-deserved coffee afterwards.
5. Recognise the health benefits. Even doing 30 minutes walking five days a week has been shown to make people happier on average — and live 7.2 years longer.
For more information:
For Andrew’s blog: http://docandrewmurray.com/blog/
Andrew is a Merrell brand ambassador: http://www.merrell.com/UK/en/BlogLanding